Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>I can't get inside you by touch, but even when I can, when I'm spirit, I won't. No. Better I get you for real. I'll fuck you up, down, left, right, coming, going. I'll get so close to you, so close it breaks you. And if that doesn't work, I have other ways. I have so many, many ways.

startkilling
    The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.

Him? That's what you get when you leave the writings of the past to bullshit men. They always screw up on the gender of the fallen, and even of the angels. Then again, I suspect that if Men want a man to come to collect their pathetic souls -- they'll be sadly mistaken, and upset to know its a woman knocking down on the door. I have no problem in seeing the reactions of the ones who I take either by force, or by self-will.

But come on.

In this day, who really believes in self-will anymore? It's all about the giving into temptation, and the evils of the world -- which I can say is pretty damn good. The guy up stairs? He's an egotistical fat fuck. Simple as that. Saw him once and when I decided that I was going to fuck a mortal like the whores in the red district, He ( The Big One ) cut me loose from the prideful bastards who prance around upon clouds, and listen to harps being played.

Honestly, I couldn't care less. I still have my duty -- but instead of collecting the good souls, I collect the tarnished ones. It's pretty fucking cool, but at the same time -- I keep myself at the level of most mortals. The level of, " I'm better then everyone else, and I can do anything I want because nothing can ever harm me. " That's what they think. See, when you play for the lower field, you don't need to wait for lottery tickets to be drawn with names, and addresses of the [ soon-to-be-deceased ], instead you can walk among the sheep, and pick out which ever soul stands out. Hell, talk to the big boy downstairs and he might create a world disaster. But all I know is this: You reap what you sow.

Roll the dice. If you get anything other then a seven, or snake eyes -- you're going for a long trip, Motherfucker.</center>

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ August 01, 2008 09:22 PM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>

HB Forum Owner white lines do not lie's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>azazel</center>

" Azazel, what did God say about playing with mortals? "

" Oh, Michael. Will you quit it already with the God said this, God said that bullshit. Remember, I'm not on anyone's side anymore. Your ' God ' pushed me out, and I say thank you. Now, I can have fun. "

" Dear child, it's your actions that caused him to cast you out. "

" Actions? What actions -- OH! The whole thing with the mortal men and the craps table? Or was it the fact that before I took their souls, I became naked and such 'delicate' matters happened that is probably too harsh on your ears for me to flat out say it. "

" The craps. "

" What about it. " She paused for a moment as she glared up at the sky. The moonless heavens had the faint gleam from the stars as she raised an eyebrow. " Look, Michael. I told him the rules. He said ' Okay ' like any other useless mortal man would do because we all know that they believe they will win. He took the dice, and even blew on them. Now -- HOLD UP. Who the fuck blows dice to wish them good luck? MORTALS." Azazel pointed towards the men and women around the two, as she mumbled sheep under her breath.

" And? "

" So, he rolls the dice. Four and Two. Four plus two equals .. "

" Six. "

" EXACTLY! Everyone should know already that they have to get snake-eyes or a seven in order to walk away from me. "

" What about the other three? "

" One rolled snake-eyes. The other rolled Five and three. Eight. Only one was able to walk away from the table with his soul still being his. BUT the bottom line is this : I tell them the rules, and they still say they want to play. That is not my fault. It is, " She paused as she pointed up. " His. If he gave Humanity some sort of brains, they'd understand that they are some consequences to their actions. "

" What a bold statement, Azazel. "

" I'm serious and I'm sick of you trying to worm your way into picture. You're a servant of God. You're a good guy, so in honesty -- that sorta makes you, and I not buddies. 'Sides, I'm liking it on the mortal soil. And do you know why? "

" Let me take a stab that you like the whole idea behind being the one that hunts for souls and there is no one that you have to answer to. "

" Almost! Well, not really. That's one of the perks, but what I really like is the whole deal about me taking a nap, or sleeping without having horns sounding off in my ears. Or little cherubs running around, and squeaking shit all the time. So. I am still working for him but not by his standards. "

" What do you mean? "

" Exactly what I said. I'm still reaping souls but for both sides. And I haven't met that other Reaper, Grim -- Is that what they call him? Whatever, haven't met him but I'm really excited. "

" Watch out, or He'll take your wings away from you, Azazel. "

" Oh, pft. I'm not worried about that. "

<font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ August 10, 2008 05:29 PM: Message edited by: white lines do not lie ]</font>